- 6-hour Blue Mountain tour from Sydney: Helicopter flight and 4WD excursion
- Swoop over Sydney Harbour and the Parramatta River on an unforgettable helicopter flight
- Venture off-road to explore the caves and rainforest trails of the Megalong Valley
- Great-value tour includes picnic lunch, hotel pick-up and round-trip transport from Sydney
- Get off the beaten track in the Blue Mountains!
Departure & Return
A 20-minute transfer from hotels in the Sydney City is available upon request. Address: 472 Ross Smith Ave, Mascot
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We operate Robinson helicopters that have a maximum seat limitation of 135kg (297lbs), passengers in excess of this weight will be required to fly in the Eurocopter helicopter and may incur additional cost subject to the number of passengers travelling.
- All passengers will be weighed upon check in.
- Bookings for two where the combined total is 200kg or more in total must book a private flight (for additional cost and payable direct to the supplier).
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- All flights are sold on a shared basis where up to 6 passengers may be travelling on the helicopter. Single passenger bookings are welcome however all flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to depart.
- If you have an infant (a passenger under 3 years), you will be required to book a private flight for additional cost.
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers with boarding and disembarking due to occupational, health and safety regulations.
- Courtesy transfer is available from selected City hotels. Once accommodation details are provided we will arrange the closest available option to where you are staying.
- You will receive confirmation of your flight time and scheduled pickup time from a City hotel (if required) via email.
- If you do not require transfer or are staying in an area outside the City you can make your own way to our base, check-in is 30 minutes prior to the confirmed departure time.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney HeliTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms