- Enjoy a close encounter with Australia’s wildlife at the Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Cruise back to Sydney along the Parramatta River
- Round-trip transportation and entrance fees included
- Great choice for families and kids!
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointSydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Traveler pickup is offered
• Boulevard Hotel 7.35am
• Cambridge Hotel Sydney 7.25am
• DeVere Hotel 7.45am
• Holiday Inn Darling Harbour 7.05am
• Holiday Inn Old Sydney 8.05am
• Holiday Inn Potts Point 7.40am
• Ibis Darling Harbour 7.00am
• Metro Hotel Marlow 7.10am
• Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments 7.00am
• Parkroyal Darling Harbour 7.05am
• Pier One Sydney Harbour 8.05am
• Primus Hotel Sydney 7.15am
• Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney 7.55am
• Radisson Hotel and Suites Sydney 7.05am
• Rydges World Square 7.15am
• Shangri-La Hotel 8.05am
• Sydney Harbour Marriott 8.00am
• Travel Lodge Wynyard 8.10am
• Vibe Hotel Sydney 7.30am
• Sydney Central YHA 7.10am
Pick up must be selected at time of booking, if you have not selected a hotel from our list, please be aware that you will receive a message from us, with your closest pick up time and location. Please look out for these messages.
Return point: Our tour finishes with a River Cruise into Circular Quay (6:15pm) or Darling Harbour (6:30pm). You are able to get off at either location, making your own way back to your accommodation. Our coach does not meet up with you in the city.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Pick Up from select hotels only, please only select a hotel from the drop down list, should you enter an address which is not featured on the drop down list, we will notify you of the closest pick up point, please ensure you look out for messages advising you of an alternative pick up location.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY FJ Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney Including Scenic World.