Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Cruises depart from Circular Quay - Wharf 6. Our ticket office is the last one on the left hand side of the wharf.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you suffer from motion sickness it is strongly recommended that you consult a doctor before traveling
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 190 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fantasea Cruising Sydney
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2hr Express Whale Watching Cruise - Sydney's best value whale watching cruise.