- Glow-worm tour through Mt Tamborine National Park by 4WD
- Take a guided rainforest walk to a waterfall lit by glow worms
- See nocturnal wildlife in their natural habitat
- Enjoy supper of cakes and a hot drink
- Local guide and live commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
You can also join our tours from our Aquaduck and Southern Cross Tours booking office, Shop 34 Circle on Cavill, Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get a taste of Mt Tamborine’s summit scene with a light supper at a local café. Snack on homemade cakes and biscuits served with your choice of tea, cappuccino or steaming hot chocolate.
As light fades from the sky, follow your guide on a nighttime bushwalk through the surrounding subtropical rain forest. Equipped with a low-wattage torch, experience the magic as nocturnal creatures emerge from the darkened forest. Your guide will lead the way with a high-powered LED torch for a better view of native flora and fauna. Veer off a secret path that leads to an enchanting waterfall illuminated by the light of a glowworm colony. Enjoy the silence and serenity of the forest as you admire this natural phenomenon.
After walking back to the 4WD vehicle, relax on the return ride to the Gold Coast, where your tour concludes in the late evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and a jacket for cooler evenings
- Due to the nature of the tour weather conditions may change itinerary and wildlife spotting
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southern Cross Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are interested in discovering these creatures in their natural habitat outside of the confines of a zoo and understanding their ecosystem, this is a wonderful tour!" See review