Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover a new side of Indonesia’s second city on this door-to-door guided private tour that checks off the signature Surabaya attractions—and includes a restaurant dinner. See the historic Majapahit Hotel, first founded in 1910, and the grand Grahadi Mansion, then get a taste of undersea life as you climb inside the Submarine Monument (Monkasel). Your tour also covers some key locations in Indonesia’s struggle for independence.
- See three Surabaya signature sights in just half a day
- Feast on an authentic dinner at a local restaurant
- Learn about the role the city played in Indonesia’s fight for independence
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers and guiding
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Surabaya Hotel, pick up point : Hotel's Lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Surabaya by The Night?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Surabaya by The Night?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Surabaya by The Night?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Surabaya by The Night?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSurabayaBus Tours - East JavaHistorical Tours - East JavaHalf-day Tours - East JavaBus Tours - BanyuwangiHistorical Tours - BanyuwangiHalf-day Tours - BanyuwangiBus Tours - SeminyakHistorical Tours - SeminyakHalf-day Tours - SeminyakCategory