Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Surabaya’s cosmopolitan side without worrying about the city’s limited taxi network on this private guided half-day tour. Tour Klenteng Hong Tiek Hian, a Chinese temple with a history dating back to medieval times; explore colorful Pabean Market; then stroll the narrow streets of the Arab Quarter, around the Ampel Mosque. Finish with a visit to the House of Sampoerna, where workers hand-roll clove cigarettes at spectacular speed.
- Discover downtown Surabaya’s multicultural highlights with a private guide
- See the Arab Quarter, a Chinese temple, a market, and the House of Sampoerna
- Learn about the role “kretek” clove cigarettes play in Indonesian culture
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Surabaya Accommodation.
Return DetailsYour Surabaya Accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Surabaya Old Quarter?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Surabaya Old Quarter?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Surabaya Old Quarter?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Surabaya Old Quarter?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursSurabayaHistorical Tours - East JavaHistorical Tours - BanyuwangiHistorical Tours - SeminyakCategory