Don’t worry—here are some similar options
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The remains of Trowulan, capital of the medieval Majapahit empire, sprawl over 38 square miles (99 square kilometers) around two hours’ drive from Surabaya. Spare yourself the hassles of self-driving the poorly signposted area and enjoy the expert interpretation of your own private guide on this convenient door-to-door tour. Highlights include Candi Bajangratu, Candi Wringinlawang, Tikus Temple, and the Museum Majapahit, with a local restaurant lunch.
- See Trowulan, capital of the medieval Majapahit empire, with a private guide
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers and guiding
- Enjoy an authentic lunch at a local restaurant
- Learn about the power and scale of this vast empire at the Museum Majapahit
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Surabaya Accommodation.
Return DetailsYour Surabaya Accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ruins of Majapahit Empire?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ruins of Majapahit Empire?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ruins of Majapahit Empire?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ruins of Majapahit Empire?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursSurabayaHistorical Tours - East JavaHistorical Tours - BanyuwangiHistorical Tours - SeminyakCategory