- A private tour ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Learn about the winemaking process
- Sample a variety of regional wines
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels, bnb's , etc. in Strasbourg apply for pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Visit famous (independent) wineries
- Do tastings of grand cru wines
- Get to know the wine makers
- Learn about the different terroirs
- Harvest tastings (VDT and SGN)
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please note that on Sundays some wineries are closed and restaurants do not offer a "daily menu"
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For the exclusive tastings we offer we have to make appointments with the (boutique) wineries first. That is why we can NOT confirm this wine tour instantly. We will confirm in <48 hours though!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JoliSoleil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Alsace Wine Discovery in One Day Private Guided Tour from Strasbourg.