8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
St Petersburg is even more magical in the winter months, with its beautiful buildings and royal palaces all dusted with snow. On this tour, experience the city’s winter wonders on a guided city tour, enjoy a horse-drawn sleigh ride through the royal parks of Yelagin Island, then warm up with a vodka tasting at the Russian Vodka Museum. In the afternoon, escape the cold for a tour of the world-famous Hermitage Museum.
- Romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride through snowy St Petersburg
- Guided tour of the Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your St Petersburg hotel
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Guide’s services for 1 Day
Driver’s services for 1 Day (Comfortable car (Mercedes)/minivan with A/C)
Permission for photo/ video at the museums
Horse-driven sleigh ride
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel lobby
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Your hotel or any other location in St. Petersburg
9.00am, 9.30am, except Monday
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TJ Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Winter Tour and Sleigh Ride in St Petersburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Winter Tour and Sleigh Ride in St Petersburg?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Winter Tour and Sleigh Ride in St Petersburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Winter Tour and Sleigh Ride in St Petersburg
8 to 9 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Winter SportsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgWinter Sports - HelsinkiFull-day Tours - HelsinkiWinter Sports - TallinnFull-day Tours - TallinnWinter Sports - RigaFull-day Tours - RigaCategory
Divo Ostrov Dostoevsky Museum Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodMonument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)Gatchina PalaceSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)The Menshikov PalaceNikolaevsky PalaceCentral Naval MuseumEkzooparkPlanet Neptune OceanariumLeningrad Zoo St. PetersburgStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Bronze HorsemanMuseum of OpticsMuseum of Soviet Arcade MachinesSt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)The Republic of Cats Museum and CaféConstantine Palace