- Visit to St Petersburg's Vodka Museum with tasting and evening boat cruise
- Learn the history of Russian vodka, the spirit's distilling process and how to taste it
- Taste 3 individual vodkas paired with traditional Russian snacks
- Savor a relaxing cruise along city waterways
- Embark on a relaxing cruise along city waterways
- Includes round-trip hotel transport
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you holding a sign with your name on it and/or the logo of ULKO Tours, so you will be able to easily recognize it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Dress code is casual (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands