- Set sail an hour before sunset near Treasure Island
- Blankets are provided for comfort and warmth
- A cooler with ice is available if you’d like to bring your own drinks
- Perfect for couples—this sunset sailing experience is quite romantic
Departure & Return
We depart from The Club: Treasure Island. Please meet us at the Main Entrance under the white awning. Please arrive at least 20 minutes before departure to allow time to check in and board. The boat will leave the dock at the scheduled time due to draw bridge schedules.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Suncoast Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff