- Explore some of St. Petersburg's top sights on a 2-day tour of the city
- Embark on a sightseeing boat cruise and underground metro tour
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Multi-day shore includes transportation, admission fees, and lunch.
Departure & Return
We meet our guests inside passenger port Terminal next to their cruise ship. Please look for your guide with MaxiBaltTours sign
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is VISA-FREE for cruise passengers only. Land passengers (traveling by plane or road into Russia) will need to ensure that they have the appropriate visa arrangements made
- Individual visa-free tour tickets will be issued and emailed to you after booking, and you will have to show this to Russian border control when you go through customs
- Important, please note: This tour is only suitable for those spending 2 days or more in port
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Passport name, number, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY MaxiBaltTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I strongly recommend this company Maxbalt for any excursions in St. Petersburg." See review