9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
When you’re in port in St Petersburg, enjoy this sightseeing shore excursion that introduces you to the former Russian capital’s top attractions. Visit the Hermitage, be wowed by the gardens of Peterhof and more. With a knowledgeable local guide, learn about the city’s long history and present-day culture, including information about revolutionary times and the Soviet era. Lunch is included. Note: many attractions are closed on certain days of the week, so the itinerary is subject to change.
- See the main attractions in and around the city in one comprehensive day
- Learn about the city's history and culture with a guide
- See the Hermitage, Peterhof and Church on the Spilled Blood
- Lunch and admission fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
Guide’s services for 1 day
Driver’s services for 1 day (comfortable car (Mercedes/VW)/mini van with A/C)
A permit for photo/video at the museums per couple
All port fees
All local taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Marine Facade
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
4/1/2022 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- On Mondays the Hermitage is replaced with Yusupov palace. (Photo and video permissions at the Yusupov palace can be purchased on the spot, photo permission – 3 USD per person, video – 6 USD per person.)
- Not accessible for people with mobility issues. In case you are travelling with a wheelchair, mobile scooter or a walking frame, please consider taking a private tour.
- This tour is rather active and not recommended for children under 7 y.o. If you are travelling with small children, please consider taking a private tour.
- Itinerary may change depending on the day of the week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday-Friday).
- BLANKET VISA will be provided separately from the tour voucher. Please make sure to print it out before you set off (each passenger MUST receive and print a blanket visa (tour ticket) from local operator to pass the customs during disembarkation).
- Visa-free tour available only for cruise passengers
- Please provide the following information for the blanket visa (tour ticket): 1. Your full names as shown on your passports 2. D.O.B(s) 3. Citizenship(s) 4. Passport number(s) 5. Dates of the trip
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- No special dress code
- To clear the customs in St. Petersburg port you should have 1. Valid passport 2. Printed blanket visa provided by local operator
- On Wednesdays the Church on the Spilled Blood is replaced with Kazan Cathedral
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY TJ Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: One Day Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: One Day Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A great idea to see a lot of different sights if you only have one day to visit the city." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: One Day Highlights Tour
9 hours 30 minutes
1 day 1 hour
18 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiFull-day Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnFull-day Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaFull-day Tours - RigaCategory
Gatchina Palace Tours & TicketsBronze Horseman Tours & TicketsPushkin Museum Tours & TicketsPlanet Neptune Oceanarium Tours & TicketsMuseum of Optics Tours & TicketsPiterland Aquapark Tours & TicketsSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets) Tours & TicketsPeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera) Tours & TicketsAlexander Nevsky Lavra Monastery Tours & TicketsMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle) Tours & TicketsNevsky Prospekt Tours & TicketsDostoevsky Museum Tours & TicketsLeningrad Zoo St. Petersburg Tours & TicketsState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey) Tours & TicketsWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the Hermitage Tours & TicketsMariinsky Theatre Tours & TicketsThe State Museum of the Political History of Russia Tours & TicketsNeva River (Reka Neva) Tours & TicketsStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets) Tours & TicketsMenshikov Palace Tours & Tickets