2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time in St. Petersburg on this small-group shore excursion limited to just 15 people. Spending two days exploring offers the opportunity to not only see the city's top sights, including the Hermitage Museum, but also to go outside the city to explore the cities of Peterhof and Pushkin.
- Small-group tour (maximum 15) ensures a more personal experience
- Two-day tour offers ample time to explore the city and its surroundings
- Includes visa-free entry: Skip the hassle of applying for a Russian visa
- Hassle-free port/hotel pickup and drop-off, and all transport
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off / Transport by air-conditioned minivan with 4G High Speed Internet
Proffesional guide /Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups of 7 or larger
Day 1 evening extension/free-time
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
St Petersburg port or centrally located hotel
- St Petersburg Marine Facade
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Russian Visa-Free Entry for Cruise Passengers
- Visa-Free entry requires full names, date of birth, country of citizenship, passport number for each member of your group, which must be provided to the local operator well in advance of departure
- Separate visa-free tour ticket will be sent by email after confirmation of your booking
- Please note: you must have your visa-free tour ticket and your passport with you on the day of travel, and present them to the Passport Control Officer
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is visa-free for cruise passengers only. Land travellers will be required to attend to their own visa arrangements
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ludmila Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Petersburg 2 Day Top-Guided Optimized Mini-Group Tour Introducing The Best of the City And Its Suburbs?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during St Petersburg 2 Day Top-Guided Optimized Mini-Group Tour Introducing The Best of the City And Its Suburbs?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St Petersburg 2 Day Top-Guided Optimized Mini-Group Tour Introducing The Best of the City And Its Suburbs?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Petersburg 2 Day Top-Guided Optimized Mini-Group Tour Introducing The Best of the City And Its Suburbs?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
St Petersburg 2 Day Top-Guided Optimized Mini-Group Tour Introducing The Best of the City And Its Suburbs
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiAudio Guides - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnAudio Guides - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaAudio Guides - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
C-189 Submarine MuseumDivo Ostrov Russian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Nikolaevsky PalaceAlexandrinsky TheatreWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)EkzooparkValaam MonasteryMariinsky TheatreLeningrad Zoo St. PetersburgPeterhof State Museum-Reserve (Muzeya-Zapovednika Peterhof)Central Naval MuseumDostoevsky Museum Anichkov PalaceSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Menshikov PalaceFabergé Museum Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodRussian Museum of Ethnography