6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Savor the fairy tale atmosphere of winter-time St. Petersburg on this private 6-hour tour. Take a panoramic tour of the sights and canals draped in snow and ice and, during the holiday season, their Christmas lights. After lunch (own expense), leave the city for Pavlovsk Palace, the one-time residence of Tsar Paul I. Tour the palace and admire the snowy wonderland of surrounding Pavlovsk Park. Hotel or cruise port pickup and drop-off included.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan with 4G High Speed Internet
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups of 7 or larger
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
St Petersburg Hotel or Specified Place
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is visa-free for cruise passengers only. Land travellers will be required to attend to their own visa arrangements.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ludmila Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St. Petersburg Winter Fairy Tale and Pavlovsk Palace Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during St. Petersburg Winter Fairy Tale and Pavlovsk Palace Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St. Petersburg Winter Fairy Tale and Pavlovsk Palace Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St. Petersburg Winter Fairy Tale and Pavlovsk Palace Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
St. Petersburg Winter Fairy Tale and Pavlovsk Palace Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursChristmasNational HolidaysHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsHoliday & Seasonal ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgBus Tours - HelsinkiChristmas - HelsinkiNational Holidays - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnChristmas - TallinnNational Holidays - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnBus Tours - RigaChristmas - RigaNational Holidays - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Divo Ostrov Piterland AquaparkDostoevsky Museum Gatchina PalaceMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Planet Neptune OceanariumSt. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)Nikolaevsky PalaceNeva River (Reka Neva)Bronze HorsemanYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Peter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Alexandrinsky TheatreConstantine PalaceAlexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryThe Anna Akhmatova MuseumThe State Museum of the Political History of RussiaStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Museum of OpticsChurch of the Savior on Spilled Blood