2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Pack in St. Petersburg sights into two days on this private tour of the city’s main highlights. During your 2-day city visit, see Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral, the Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood, St. Isaac's Cathedral, and Peterhof Palace and Garden (Petrodvorets). Plus you’ll also explore the Hermitage on a 3-hour guided tour.
- All-inclusive tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Saved to wishlist!
Private professional tour guide for 2 days
Private tourist-class vehicle for 2 days
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Visa-free paperwork (for cruise ship passengers)
Meals / snacks
Any other admissions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you holding a sign with your name on it and/or the logo of ULKOtours, so you will be able to easily recognize it.
- Cruise Ship Terminal, 199226, Makarova Embankment, дом 18, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 197198
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Passenger Port St. Petersburg "Marine Facade", St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is recommended for families with little children (under 5 years old). Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Only foldable wheelchairs are acceptable
- Recommended for participants with limited walking ability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Petersburg Private 2 Day Essential Shore Excursion?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during St Petersburg Private 2 Day Essential Shore Excursion?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St Petersburg Private 2 Day Essential Shore Excursion?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Petersburg Private 2 Day Essential Shore Excursion?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiFood Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiMarkets - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnFood Tours - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnMarkets - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaFood Tours - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaMarkets - RigaWalking Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
Military Historical Artillery MuseumC-189 Submarine MuseumThe General Staff BuildingPiterland AquaparkMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)The Menshikov PalaceSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Constantine PalaceSmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)Dostoevsky Museum Yusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Leningrad Zoo St. PetersburgBronze HorsemanCentral Naval MuseumPlanet Neptune OceanariumSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)Peter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Alexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryValaam MonasteryWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the Hermitage