- 3-day St Petersburg visa-free sightseeing shore excursion, with an expert guide
- Explore the Hermitage Museum and Catherine Palace, including its glittering Amber Room
- Marvel at the Peterhof Palace and its fountain-studded gardens, known as ‘Russia’s Versailles’
- Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress and see the Romanov tombs in the Cathedral
- See the Yusupov Palace and onion-domed Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood
- Enjoy a canal boat trip, browse a market and stroll along the Nevsky Prospekt
- Small-group experience limited to 15 people, with port transfers, transport and entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aventura Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Two lunch meals are really nice very tasting but the first day's meal we use over one hour to wait.It took too long." See review