18 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Maximize your time in St. Petersburg and see the sights on a tour that covers two full days. The in-depth sightseeing experience takes in all the must-see St. Petersburg landmarks including Catherine Palace and Park, the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Peterhof Grand Palace, and more. You’ll have commentary on each sight you visit, plus ample free time to explore on your own.
- See St. Petersburg from the water during a cruise along the city canals
- Make use of a visa-free tour ticket if you’re a cruise ship passenger
- Save time when you enter attractions with prebooked entry tickets
- Opt to book extra activities such as a visit to a St. Petersburg ballet
Saved to wishlist!
Additional, 3-hour extension after the tour
Headsets to hear the guide clearly for the group more than 7 people
Photo permissions inside museums
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Professional Guide/Driver. Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Battled still water (a bottle per person per a day)
All admissinfees per program SKIP-THE-LINE
Gratuities. Recommended gratuity is 10% for the guide and 5% for the driver, given separately
Departure & Return
Берег Невской Губы ул., 1В, Sankt-Peterburg, Ленинградская, Russia, 199226
St Petersburg Port Termilal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, passport name, number, expiry and citizenship
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Passport name and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour is not weelchair-accesible and is not recommended for the people having mobility issues
- Please advise of anyspecific requirements at the time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ludmila City Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Two Day St Petersburg?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Two Day St Petersburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Two Day St Petersburg?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Two Day St Petersburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I can thoroughly recommend this if you have this stopover in St. Petersburg and many thanks to Svetlana for your company and humour!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Two Day St Petersburg
15 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiAudio Guides - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiFull-day Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnAudio Guides - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnFull-day Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaAudio Guides - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaFull-day Tours - RigaCategory
The General Staff BuildingPeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Central Naval MuseumPeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)Russian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)The Republic of Cats Museum and CaféCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)The Anna Akhmatova MuseumEkzooparkWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageDostoevsky Museum Anichkov PalaceFabergé Museum St. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Piterland AquaparkSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)Military Historical Artillery MuseumThe State Museum of the Political History of RussiaChurch of the Savior on Spilled Blood