1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
There's no need to wait in line to purchase a ticket at the popular State Hermitage Museum when you buy this admission ticket ahead of time. Simply show your voucher at the entrance to skip the line of other visitors. Choose from one- or two-day passes, and browse the vast collection of art, antiquities, and archaeological artifacts at your own pace.
- Skip the line by purchasing your entrance ticket ahead of time
- Choose from one- or two-day passes to suit your vacation sightseeing schedule
- You decide when to visit the Hermitage and how long to stay at the museum
- Customize your itinerary; browse each room of art for as long as you like
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Important: Please note that the Viator voucher is not your ticket to enter the Hermitage Museum. After confirmation you will receive an official e-ticket. To pass to the exposition, you must scan a barcode on the printed e-ticket or mobile phone screen to the scanner on the turnstile.
- Children under 18 can visit the Museum for free every third Thursday of the month. On other days, children will get a regular ticket.
- Be ready to show passport or ID; a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The visitor is recommended to arrive at the Museum entrance no later than 15 minutes before the start of the session indicated on the ticket.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Weatlas
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Where is the meeting point?
A:The meeting point for this tour is The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Square 2.
Do I need to bring my confirmation / ticket?
A:To enter the museum you need to present the voucher to the security at the entrance.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during State Hermitage Museum St. Petersburg Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during State Hermitage Museum St. Petersburg Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during State Hermitage Museum St. Petersburg Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during State Hermitage Museum St. Petersburg Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "it might be better to take a guide there is no direction inside you stagger from room to room and must be easy to miss rooms." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
State Hermitage Museum St. Petersburg Admission Ticket
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesSt PetersburgAttractions & Museums - HelsinkiMuseum Tickets & Passes - HelsinkiAttractions & Museums - TallinnMuseum Tickets & Passes - TallinnAttractions & Museums - RigaMuseum Tickets & Passes - RigaCategory
The Anna Akhmatova MuseumDostoevsky Museum Gatchina PalacePavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Alexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryRussian Museum of EthnographyGrand Maket RussiaCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)The Republic of Cats Museum and CaféDivo Ostrov Senate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)Central Naval MuseumSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Bronze HorsemanWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Stroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Admiralty BuildingC-189 Submarine Museum