8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Skip the lines at the glorious imperial residences of the Peterhof and Catherine Palaces on a private day trip from St Petersburg. Avoid the crowds with early access (May to October only) to the Peterhof; and admire the interiors and Lower Garden fountains, all brainchilds of Peter the Great. After time for lunch (own expense), continue to Tsarskoye Selo and tour the baroque Catherine Palace. See the world-famous Amber Room among others, hear the mystery of the original amber panels, and enjoy the ornamental gardens before returning to St Petersburg.
- Private Peterhof Palace and Catherine Palace day trip from St Petersburg, with air-conditioned transport
- Skip the main entrance lines at both palaces
- Enjoy early access to the Peterhof, designed by Peter the Great to rival Versailles
- Behold the lavish interiors and fountains in the Lower Gardens, including the Grand Cascade
- Travel to Tsarkoye Selo and visit the Catherine Palace, a summer residence for Catherine I
- See the Golden Enfilade suite and Amber Room, and enjoy time in the gardens
- Separate driver ensures the undivided attention of a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private professional tour guide for 8 hrs
Private tourist-class vehicle for 8 hrs
Guided tour of Peterhof Grand Palace and Lower Park
Guided tour of Catherine's Palace, Amber room and park
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Visa-free paperwork (for cruise ship passengers)
Any other admissions
Meals / snacks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you holding a sign with your name on it and/or the logo of ULKOtours, so you will be able to easily recognize it.
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Cruise Ship Terminal, 199226, Makarova Embankment, дом 18, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 197198
- St Petersburg Port Passenger Terminal, р. Большая Нева,, Санкт-Петербург, Russia, 199034
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants are free of charge. Seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A substantial amount of walking is involved
- Cruise ship passengers must choose option with any Tour language | Port Pickup
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tzars Village and Peterhof Skip-The-Line Private Tour from St Petersburg?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tzars Village and Peterhof Skip-The-Line Private Tour from St Petersburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tzars Village and Peterhof Skip-The-Line Private Tour from St Petersburg?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tzars Village and Peterhof Skip-The-Line Private Tour from St Petersburg?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Do ask if you can have Lisa as a guide, you will not regret the decision." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Tzars Village and Peterhof Skip-The-Line Private Tour from St Petersburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiFull-day Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnFull-day Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaFull-day Tours - RigaCategory
The State Museum of the Political History of RussiaPiterland AquaparkStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Divo Ostrov Smolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)Neva River (Reka Neva)The Anna Akhmatova MuseumChurch of the Savior on Spilled BloodThe Republic of Cats Museum and CaféLeningrad Zoo St. PetersburgMonument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)Dostoevsky Museum Museum of OpticsGrand Maket RussiaNikolaevsky PalaceCentral Naval MuseumPavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)State Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)