4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Embark on a private skip-the-line exploration of St Petersburg's Hermitage, one of the largest museums on earth. Set out to explore the museum's four main buildings―including the mint-colored Winter Palace―alongside a knowledgable guide, one who will introduce you to both iconic and lesser-known-though-just-as-impressive artworks during your allotted 4 hours. Roam through opulent halls and marvel at bonafide masterpieces by artists like da Vinci, Monet, and van Gogh. Admire magnificent works that miraculously survived WWII while learning about the museum's vast collections, including galleries devoted to Dutch, French and Italian art.
- Skip-the-line entry and tour of St Petersburg's Hermitage Museum
- Enjoy a 4-hour private tour of the Hermitage, one of the largest museums on the planet
- See works by iconic artists like Raphael and Michelangelo, as well as Impressionist and Post-Impressionists painters such as Monet, Manet, Rembrandt, van Gogh and Goya
- Stroll through the opulent halls of the museum's main buildings, learning about their vast collections as you go
- Savor the personalized attention that comes from a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Tour guide service for the duration of the tour
Transportation (if appropriate option is selected)
Radio head-sets for groups of 7 and more people
Transportation to/from the meeting point (if appropriate option is not selected)
Departure & Return
Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Your guide will wait by the Alexander Column
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems as a lot of standing is involved
- Children and Infants must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cruise ship passengers must choose option with any Tour language + Port Pickup
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hermitage Museum with Impressionists 4-hrs Private Skip-The-Line Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hermitage Museum with Impressionists 4-hrs Private Skip-The-Line Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Hermitage Museum with Impressionists 4-hrs Private Skip-The-Line Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hermitage Museum with Impressionists 4-hrs Private Skip-The-Line Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hermitage Museum with Impressionists 4-hrs Private Skip-The-Line Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Anichkov Palace Tours & TicketsNeva River (Reka Neva) Tours & TicketsNikolaevsky Palace Tours & TicketsPlanet Neptune Oceanarium Tours & TicketsStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets) Tours & TicketsAlexander Nevsky Lavra Monastery Tours & TicketsMonument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II) Tours & TicketsSt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor) Tours & TicketsValaam Monastery Tours & TicketsMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle) Tours & TicketsAlexandrinsky Theatre Tours & TicketsCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor) Tours & TicketsSt. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany) Tours & TicketsState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and Siege Tours & TicketsMilitary Historical Artillery Museum Tours & TicketsMenshikov Palace Tours & TicketsGrand Maket Russia Tours & TicketsThe Anna Akhmatova Museum Tours & TicketsSmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor) Tours & TicketsPushkin Museum Tours & Tickets