Explore our promoted experiences
- All-inclusive tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you holding a sign with the logo of ULKOtours, so you will be able to easily recognize it.
- Cruise Ship Terminal, 199226, Makarova Embankment, дом 18, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 197198
- Passenger Port St. Petersburg "Marine Facade", St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian/gluten-free etc), otherwise you will be served the same meal as the rest of the group.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: waiting time is limited to 30 minutes after scheduled tour start time
- Due to its high intensity, the tour is not recommended for travelers with children under 7 years old. If you would like to have your child under 7 years old with you on this tour, please contact us for more details.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by St. Petersburg Visa-Free 2-Day All Highlights Mini-Group Tour.