2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the Hermitage's most precious jewels and spend the rest of the day exploring St Petersburg's vast art and culture museum with a private tour of the Diamond Room and all-day admission. Get an exclusive look at priceless gems that once belonged to the Imperial family. See Fabergé riches and diamond-studded swords, all in the company of a knowledgable Hermitage curator. Afterward, spend time discovering this incredible museum complex—wandering between buildings and throughout ornate exhibition halls showcasing works by Van Gogh, Goya, Monet and more.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and an art historian guide
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Likely to Sell Out
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup (private car)
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located St. Petersburg hotel
Directions: Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel/hostel
Dates: Daily except Mondays
Return point: The Hermitage museum (Winter Palace)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise during the booking if wheelchair assistance is needed
- This tour as a shore excursion: additional payment $100 for blanket visa and round trip private transfer cruise ship - tour attractions - cruise ship ($100 for all the travellers, not per person); Minimum 2 travellers required. Details needed for a blanket visa: passport name, number, date of birth and country for all the passengers. Please send them shortly after the booking; Booking should be made at least 7 days before the ship arrival date
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour: Diamond Room in Hermitage Museum with Curator & All-Day Admission?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour: Diamond Room in Hermitage Museum with Curator & All-Day Admission?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour: Diamond Room in Hermitage Museum with Curator & All-Day Admission?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour: Diamond Room in Hermitage Museum with Curator & All-Day Admission?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSt PetersburgUnique Experiences - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiArt Tours - HelsinkiUnique Experiences - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnArt Tours - TallinnUnique Experiences - RigaBus Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaArt Tours - RigaCategory
Leningrad Zoo St. PetersburgWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageThe Anna Akhmatova MuseumFabergé Museum St. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)Yusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Russian Museum of EthnographyMenshikov PalacePiterland AquaparkDostoevsky Museum Senate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)Summer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Peterhof State Museum-Reserve (Muzeya-Zapovednika Peterhof)Divo Ostrov Mariinsky TheatreState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegePavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Gatchina PalaceThe General Staff BuildingMilitary Historical Artillery Museum