3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the many wonders of the Hermitage with a 3-hour private tour. The six-building St Petersburg complex is both one of the world's largest museums and houses the largest collection of paintings on the planet. Visit the works that most appeal to your preference. See paintings by Goya, Rembrandt and Monet, marvel at da Vinci's 15th-century Madonna and marvel at ornate rooms decorated in symbols of Russian Imperialism. Also, learned how this vast collection survived the atrocities of WWII.
- Private tour of the Hermitage Museum
- Enjoy a guided visit to one of the largest museums on the planet
- See incredible works by da Vinci, Monet, van Gogh and Michelangelo
- Marvel at the grand halls and ornate rooms decorated with marble, malachite and gilded mirrors
- Learn the story of how this massive collection of artworks survived World War II
Saved to wishlist!
Professional private guide service
Transfer to the museum by taxi (if hotel is located 2 km and more away from the museum)
Escort to the museum by company representative
Hotel drop-off (available at extra fee)