4 to 45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Step inside Catherine Palace for a private tour of this impressive summer residence. Located in the town of Pushkin outside St Petersburg center, the Rococo palace and former home of the Russian tsars is now a museum highlighting 300 years of local history. Learn the story of its origins, wander among its grand halls and marvel at the world-famous Amber Room, a perfect recreation of the gold-leaf and amber paneled chamber that Nazis stole crate by crate during World War II.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Professional & licensed private guide
Transportation by private comfortable business-class vehicle
Professional & experienced driver
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Food and drinks