5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide assistance. Other languages upon request (additional charge may apply)
Driver’s services as per the program (Comfortable car/minivan with A/C)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Entrance fee to Park and Palace
Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure and return point: your centrally located hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure Dates: Daily; except Friday, last Monday of each month, New Years Eve & New Years Day.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour to Suburbian Residence of Russian emperor Paul I (Pavlovsk)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour to Suburbian Residence of Russian emperor Paul I (Pavlovsk)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour to Suburbian Residence of Russian emperor Paul I (Pavlovsk)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour to Suburbian Residence of Russian emperor Paul I (Pavlovsk)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour to Suburbian Residence of Russian emperor Paul I (Pavlovsk)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgBus Tours - HelsinkiArchitecture Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnArchitecture Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnBus Tours - RigaArchitecture Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Ekzoopark Tours & TicketsBronze Horseman Tours & TicketsCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor) Tours & TicketsMenshikov Palace Tours & TicketsThe Menshikov Palace Tours & TicketsAnichkov Palace Tours & TicketsYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets) Tours & TicketsStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets) Tours & TicketsNeva River (Reka Neva) Tours & TicketsThe Republic of Cats Museum and Café Tours & TicketsThe General Staff Building Tours & TicketsMuseum of Soviet Arcade Machines Tours & TicketsSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets) Tours & TicketsThe State Museum of the Political History of Russia Tours & TicketsAlexander Nevsky Lavra Monastery Tours & TicketsThe Anna Akhmatova Museum Tours & TicketsMariinsky Theatre Tours & TicketsSt. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany) Tours & TicketsAlexandrinsky Theatre Tours & TicketsMuseum of Optics Tours & Tickets