Departure & Return
Departure: meet your guide at the main entrance to the Hermitage Museum (Winter Palace). It is located at Palace Square, the gates with the golden Two-headed eagle (Russian Coat of Arms).
Return Details: tour concludes in the city center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not available: Tuesday and the last Friday of each month
- Sorry, this museum is not wheelchair accessible
- Non-professional photography and video permitted
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms