- Full-day private shore excursion in St. Petersburg
- Private tour for just you and your party is totally customizable
- Travel in a private sedan or mini bus
- Fast track access to popular attractions can be arrange ahead of time
- Guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you holding a sign with your name on it and/or the logo of ULKOtours, so you will be able to easily recognize it.
- Cruise Ship Terminal, 199226, Makarova Embankment, дом 18, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 197198
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Passenger Port St. Petersburg "Marine Facade", St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
What To Expect
You and your group can tailor the tour to visit any sights and landmarks you like. Center your activities around food and drink, walking tours, or just enjoy the sights of the city through the windows of your private vehicle. During the high season, it is suggested that you inform your guide ahead of time of your plans, and the tour company can secure advance reservations with fast-track access.
Timely delivery back to your ship is guaranteed at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In case of rain you will be provided with ponchos
- No admissions are inlcluded, please contact your tour operator to set up a custom program for you.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands