2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Join an art historian on a water-based tour of the 'Venice of the North' and see a whole new side of St Petersburg. Set out on a comfortable boat along the city's canals and beneath its bridges, learning about the local sights as you go. Meander past palaces and stately mansions while listening to fascinating stories about local history and architecture. You'll also have an opportunity to walk some of St P's streets with your guide, enjoying an entirely different perspective.
- Boat tour along St Petersburg's rivers and canals
- See the 'Venice of the North' from its many waterways, offering an entirely different perspective of the city
- Learn about local sights and attractions from an expert art historian guide
- Enjoy an accompanying sightseeing walk along St Petersburg's streets
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in St. Petersburg 11.00 a.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tetra Spb
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Petersburg Boat Trip Through Rivers and Canals?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during St Petersburg Boat Trip Through Rivers and Canals?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St Petersburg Boat Trip Through Rivers and Canals?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Petersburg Boat Trip Through Rivers and Canals?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
St Petersburg Boat Trip Through Rivers and Canals
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgWater Tours - HelsinkiWater Tours - TallinnWater Tours - RigaCategory
State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegePlanet Neptune OceanariumCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Bronze HorsemanFabergé Museum Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Gatchina PalaceYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Divo Ostrov Senate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)St. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)The State Museum of the Political History of RussiaWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageMuseum of OpticsRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Pushkin Museum Alexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryValaam MonasteryC-189 Submarine MuseumPiterland Aquapark