2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend your days in port exploring the highlights of St. Petersburg. Your guide meets your small group at the port each day to take you in a comfortable minibus to the sights. Visit the Hermitage, the Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood, Catherine Palace and famed Amber Room, the fountains and gardens of Peterhof Palace and more, including a cruise along the canals of the city.
- See the cultural and historic highlights of St. Petersburg over two days
- Each group is capped at 18 participants, you won’t be lost in the crowd
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the attractions: don’t waste time queuing
- This excursion allows you to visit without visa arrangement headaches
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Visa-free arrangements (please, provide your full names at booking)
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
Professional & friendly English speaking guide
Port pickup and drop-off each day
Transportation by an air-conditioned Mercedes minibus
All admission fees per program SKIP-THE-LINE
Bottled water and ponchos in case of rain
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, do not forget to bring with you printed out TOUR TICKETS to present them at the passport control. The guide/company representative will be waiting in the port terminal with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS.
- Passenger Port St. Petersburg "Marine Facade", St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not accessible for people with any mobility restrictions. Please, book a private tour if you are using a wheelchair, a scooter or a walking frame.
- Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citizenship (4), passport number (5). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent out to you. Printed out tour ticket and a current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Minimum age of participant is 4 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will have a boat ride with an audio guide or a live guide depending on your group size
- The tour is only available for the cruise ships that are docked in St Petersburg for 2 days
- No refund will be provided in case of the cruise ship delay or cancelation
- On some dates, tickets to Catherine's Palace might not be available due to the high demand and closing days of the museum. You will be advised if that happens via email and the group will visit the Pavlovsk Palace instead. No refunds are provided.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mini-Group 2-Day Shore Excursion of St Petersburg Must-Sees and Boat Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mini-Group 2-Day Shore Excursion of St Petersburg Must-Sees and Boat Cruise?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a small group tour and I highly recommend it over tours with large buses and lots of people." See review
- "The sights per program are not to be missed in St petersburg." See review
- "It was our first visit to Russia and we were not sure about how it works with the visas as well as the language or the monies if we decide to buy something during the tour." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
Divo Ostrov Peter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)The Republic of Cats Museum and CaféAnichkov PalaceYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Senate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Piterland AquaparkMariinsky TheatreMenshikov PalacePeterhof State Museum-Reserve (Muzeya-Zapovednika Peterhof)The Anna Akhmatova MuseumMilitary Historical Artillery MuseumEkzooparkLeningrad Zoo St. PetersburgMuseum of OpticsSt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)St. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)