3 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
First-time visitors to St. Petersburg seeking an overview will enjoy this ‘grand tour’. You’ll focus on some of the city’s historical sites and majestic public spaces, and can choose to upgrade the tour to include places that interest you most. Travel by car and on a walking tour, to see the city in different ways. Your English-speaking local guide will explain the history of this fascinating city en route.
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Customize your tour to include your choice of sights
- Lunch and hotel transfers are included for certain tour options
- Entrance fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up (drop off only for "Tour only" and "Tour and Fortress"
Transportation by air conditioned comfortable vehicle
Assistance of a professional local guide
Lunch (for all inclusive tour only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Before entering the Hermitage Museum, everyone must queue to cross the metal-detector
- Passengers arriving at St Petersburg Port are subject to a EUR100 surcharge due to local port and border taxes
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Andromeda Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Tour of St Petersburg?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Tour of St Petersburg?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Tour of St Petersburg?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgBus Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnBus Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaCategory
St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Anichkov PalaceRussian Museum of EthnographyState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Central Naval MuseumThe Menshikov PalaceSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Yusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageGrand Maket RussiaEkzooparkDivo Ostrov Russian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Museum of OpticsAlexandrinsky TheatreSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)Planet Neptune OceanariumPeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)