3 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
First-time visitors to St. Petersburg seeking an overview will enjoy this ‘grand tour’. You’ll focus on some of the city’s historical sites and majestic public spaces, and can choose to upgrade the tour to include places that interest you most. Travel by car and on a walking tour, to see the city in different ways. Your English-speaking local guide will explain the history of this fascinating city en route.
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Customize your tour to include your choice of sights
- Lunch and hotel transfers are included for certain tour options
- Entrance fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up (drop off only for "Tour only" and "Tour and Fortress"
Transportation by air conditioned comfortable vehicle
Assistance of a professional local guide
Lunch (for all inclusive tour only)
Departure & Return
St. Petersburg , St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern DistrictThis activity will end right where it started.We pick up all travelers
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Before entering the Hermitage Museum, everyone must queue to cross the metal-detector
- Passengers arriving at St Petersburg Port are subject to a EUR100 surcharge due to local port and border taxes
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Andromeda Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Tour of St Petersburg?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Tour of St Petersburg?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Tour of St Petersburg?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Tour of St Petersburg
3 to 8 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgBus Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnBus Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaCategory
St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Anichkov PalaceBronze HorsemanMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)The Republic of Cats Museum and CaféMuseum of OpticsThe General Staff BuildingFabergé Museum Piterland AquaparkC-189 Submarine MuseumNikolaevsky PalaceAlexandrinsky TheatreThe State Museum of the Political History of RussiaCentral Naval MuseumDivo Ostrov State Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)EkzooparkState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and Siege