2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Kayak and lifejacket.
The listed price does not include sales tax.
Departure & Return
2830 Pinellas Bayway S, Tierra Verde, FL 33715, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For the tandem kayak option (2 per kayak) please note you only need to book 1 ticket (1 adult) as you are booking one kayak for two.
- Not suitable for the obese.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suitable for the elderly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Ferry LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Is there parking near the departure point for the Small-Group Clear Kayak Tour in Shell Key?
A:Yes, there is free parking available at the Tierra Verde Marina Resort.
How strenuous is the Small-Group Clear Kayak Tour in Shell Key?
A:This tour is a 4-mile paddle, and you must be in at least a moderate physical condition to complete the tour.
What should I bring with me on the Small-Group Clear Kayak Tour in Shell Key?
A:Wear your swimsuit, and water shoes are preferable to flip-flops. We also recommend sunscreen, hat, and glasses as well as a towel to keep in your car for afterward.
Is there a weight limit to participate in the Small-Group Clear Kayak Tour in Shell Key?
A:The weight limit per kayak is 250lbs. Please keep in mind that this is a physically strenuous activity as you will be paddling approximately 4 miles.
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Clear Kayak Tour in Shell Key
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSt PetersburgKayaking - FloridaKayaking - TampaKayaking - ClearwaterCategory