- Combine learning about Russian culinary history with tasting it
- Choose from two set menus that include caviar and Polugar
- Choose from multiple start times to suit your schedule
- Get insights into Russian food culture from your hosts
Departure & Return
Russian Vodka Museum, centrally located at Konnogvardeyskiy Boulevard near St. Isaac's Cathedral
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please specify the time of your visit
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stroganoff Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.