3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
This three-day guided tour of St. Petersburg is the easy way to see the highlights of the beautiful city. Visit must-see attractions like the Hermitage, Peterhof, Tsarskoye Selo, and Pavlovsk without worrying about getting around town. All entrance tickets are skip-the-line, to save you time. The tour also includes a delicious and hearty Russian lunch on day one.
- Round trip airport or port transfers are included
- Learn about Russia's cultural capital from your private guide
- All admission fees to attractions on the itinerary are included
- A hassle-free way of touring St. Petersburg
Saved to wishlist!
All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
Professional & friendly guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
Bottled water and ponchos in case of rain
Round-trip arrival and departure transfer (please, provide the data at booking)
3 course traditional Russian lunch (on the 1st day)
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
Meals on Day 2 and Day 3
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at booking. The private guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby with a sign City Break Tours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, provide your flight and hotel date for the round-trip transfer and the pickup
- The fountains of Peterhof are function from mid-April to mid-October. In the winter season you will visit Peterhof Palace as well.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Sightseeing boat tour is only available in the summer season from April to October. In winter season, you will visit St Peter and Paul Fortress and the Cathedral instead.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Private Tour of St Petersburg with Round-Trip Transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Private Tour of St Petersburg with Round-Trip Transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaCategory
Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitagePeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Constantine PalaceMenshikov PalaceMuseum of OpticsSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)C-189 Submarine MuseumMariinsky TheatreThe Republic of Cats Museum and CaféAlexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryAnichkov PalacePavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Gatchina PalaceCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Yusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeDivo Ostrov The State Museum of the Political History of RussiaSt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Fabergé Museum