3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Enjoy a hassle-free way of discovering St. Petersburg’s charms during this 3-day, private shore excursion. Don’t worry about securing a visa—this itinerary makes logistics simple. Over the course of your stay, you’ll see Catherine Palace, the Hermitage Museum, the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, and numerous other grand attractions. You’ll also have free time for shopping and exploring at your own pace. Port pickup and drop-off, private minivan transit, entry to the sites, and lunches are all included.
- Explore St. Petersburg’s best-known attractions on this private tour
- This itinerary includes lunches, minivan transit, entrance fees and more
- Visit Peterhof Palace, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, and other highlights
- Free time for shopping, dining, and sightseeing is also included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Visa-free arrangements (please, provide the passport data at booking)
All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
Professional & friendly guide
Port pickup and drop-off, transportation by air-conditioned car/minivan
Bottled water and ponchos in case of rain
3 course traditional Russian lunch (all days)
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, do not forget to bring with you printed out TOUR TICKETS to present them at the passport control. The guide will be waiting in the port terminal with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS.
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Marine Facade"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citzenship (4) and passport number (5). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Printed out tour ticket and a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant meals are not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Private Shore Excursion of St Petersburg - All-inclusive Visa-free Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Private Shore Excursion of St Petersburg - All-inclusive Visa-free Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
Alexandrinsky TheatreRussian Museum of EthnographySt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Smolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)The Menshikov PalaceState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)Mariinsky TheatreMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Menshikov PalaceAnichkov PalaceThe State Museum of the Political History of RussiaFabergé Museum Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Summer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Alexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryPlanet Neptune OceanariumRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Central Naval MuseumPeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)Monument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)