3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This 3-day tour of St. Petersburg is perfect for cruise ship guests making a stop in the city because it’s visa-free and includes all transportation. See popular places, such as the Russian-Orthodox Peter and Paul Cathedral, Catherine Palace, and St. Isaac’s Cathedral. Gain early entry into The Hermitage and the Peterhof Gardens. Visit the Faberge Museum, and then head to Yusupov Palace to walk through the Rasputin exhibit. Plus, see the city sights by boat on a cruise along a river and canal.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- All-inclusive tour
- Skip the line
Saved to wishlist!
Visa-waivers for cruise ship passengers
Expert, professional and personable guide for 2 days
Experienced and conscientious driver with a comfortable A/C vehicle for 2 days
All port fees and local Russian taxes
1 bottle of still water (0.5L) per person per day
Personal audio receivers with earphones
All photo permissions
Canal cruise (boat ride)
Gratuities: Recommended gratuity is 10% for the guide and 5% for the driver, given separately
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will be waiting for you in the port terminal. Our port manager/guide will meet you just few steps off the passport control zone. They will hold a bright name card 'ALLA TOURS'.
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Marine Façade"
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Lieutenant Schmidt Embankment"
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "English Embankment"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with any mobility issues or other serious medical conditions
- We strongly request that you advise us of any special diets at least 7 days prior to your tour and we will do our best to accommodate you. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee that your personal needs will be satisfied
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alla Ushakova
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Visa Free St. Petersburg 3-day Grand Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Visa Free St. Petersburg 3-day Grand Shore Excursion?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Visa Free St. Petersburg 3-day Grand Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The cruise trip had 40 to a bus , we occasionally got to the same stop as the cruise bus and we usually had more time at each stop and had some flexibility." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Visa Free St. Petersburg 3-day Grand Shore Excursion
15 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
Summer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)EkzooparkPeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Smolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)Menshikov PalaceAlexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryMuseum of OpticsStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)The General Staff BuildingSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)State Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)Military Historical Artillery MuseumYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)Mariinsky TheatreThe State Museum of the Political History of RussiaC-189 Submarine MuseumAlexandrinsky TheatreThe Anna Akhmatova MuseumGatchina Palace