- Explore the best of St. Petersburg on this 2-day shore excursion
- See Peterhof, the Winter Palace, and the Savior on Spilled Blood Church
- Discover Russia’s rich history and culture form your tour guide
- See the city’s beautiful skyline during a boat ride along the canals
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the desired place
- Passenger Port St. Petersburg "Marine Facade", St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Passport name, number, dates of birth, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- BLANKET VISA will be provided only if you book the tour not later than 72 hours before the ship arrival. Please make sure to print it out before you set off (each passenger MUST receive and print a blanket visa (tour ticket) from local operator to pass the customs during disembarkation).
- Infant seats available
- Visa-free tour available only for cruise passengers
- To clear the customs in St. Petersburg port you should have 1. Valid passport 2. Printed blanket visa provided by local operator
- Itinerary may change depending on the day of the week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday-Friday).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Red Sun Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms