- Take a 2-day small-group tour around St. Petersburg’s famous landmarks
- See the Hermitage, the Faberge Museum, Catherine’s Palace, and more
- Skip long lines at popular attractions and enjoy 3-course lunches each day
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a small group of 16 guests or less
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
A representative of our company will be waiting for you right after the passport control with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS. Do not forget to take your valid PASSPORT and PRINTED OUT tour ticket to the passport control with you.
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Marine Facade"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that a high amount of walking is involved. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible. Not allowed for people with any mobility restrictions including those who use walkers. Please, book a private tour in this case.
- Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citizenship (4), passport number (5). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent to you via email.
- Minimum age of participant is 7 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will have an audio guide in the Faberge Museum or a live guide depending on your group size
- The tour is ONLY available for the cruise ships docked in St Petersburg for 2 days
- No refunds are provided in case of the cruise delay or cancelation
- On some dates, tickets to Catherine's Palace might not be available due to the high demand and closing days of the museum. The group will visit the Grand Palace of Pavlovsk instead. No refunds are provided.
- The order of the sightseeing may be changed due to the days of the week, traffic and museums'availability.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff