- A Viator Exclusive experience available nowhere else
- Watch a magical ballet performance at the Marinsky Theater in St. Petersburg
- Enjoy a 2-course dinner and chat to a ballet dancer for 30 minutes following the performance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Close to Mariinsky Theatre Address: Restaurant close to Mariinsky theatre Directions: Make your own way to the restaurant close to Mariinsky theatre. Dates: Daily Return point: Close to Mariinsky Theatre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, you’ll take your seat and witness a ballet performance sure to spellbind and inspire. Following raucous applause, you’ll enjoy two courses of gourmet Russian cuisine, accompanied by soft drinks and wine.
During your dining experience, you’ll have 30 minutes to chat with one of the dancers from the performance via a private translator. Following the meeting, continue to enjoy your dinner before concluding your tour with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Dress code - no shorts, no t-shirts.
- The dinner can be cancelled for any reason for full refund up to 5 days before the dinner date
- The dancer and the interpreter will arrive 40-60 minutes after the performance ends.
- English-Russian translation is provided during the meeting. Other languages are available on request for the additional fee
- Please advise any dietary requirements after the booking
- Performance starting time is usually 7:00 pm and the performance usually lasts for about 2-2.5 hours.
- Specific ballet performance depends on the Mariinsky theatre playbill for the chosen date. In the rare case of absence of ballet on that night, you can visit opera or concert at the Mariinsky or change the tour to another date or get a full refund (at your choice).
- Tickets to the performance are with a full view of the stage and perfect acoustic, seats are together, side-by-side. Usually located in the rear stalls, dress circle or 1st row of the balcony (best seats to enjoy the ballet based on the feedbacks of our clients and many years of experience). After the booking, we will inform you about available seat options and you can choose the seats you prefer.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms