- Full-day imperial St Petersburg sightseeing tour, with Russian visa included
- Discover St Petersburg’s royal highlights as you learn about its turbulent imperial past
- Explore the Hermitage Museum in the Winter Palace, former home to the tsars
- Admire some of the Hermitage’s treasures by artists such as Da Vinci and Monet
- See the mighty Church on Spilled Blood, built where Alexander III was murdered
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet you 90 minutes after ship arrival at the cruise ship terminal after passport control
What To Expect
Soak up your first views of this glorious metropolis, regarded as one of the world’s most beautiful and, as you travel, hear fascinating tales of the city's history, starting with its founding in 1703 by Peter The Great.
Stop first at the world-famous Hermitage Museum, set in the Winter Palace, the main residence of Russia’s tsars from the 1760s onward. Home to a staggering three million artworks and exhibits, this illustrious museum started life as a personal art collection of Catherine the Great when she purchased 255 paintings from Berlin.
View the Hermitage's highlights, seeing works by greats such as Da Vinci, Raphael and Rembrandt. Next, continue to the magnificent Peterhof Palace Gardens, the palatial waterside complex designed by Peter the Great in the early 1700s. It is now an UNESCO World Heritage site.
Then, move on to another of St Petersburg’s highlights — the Church of our Saviour on Spilled Blood. Marvel at the colorful onion-shaped domes of this huge church, built in 1881 to mark the site of the assassination of Alexander III. Step inside to admire its gilded interior, and take in some of the 7,500 richly detailed mosaics that adorn it.
Afterward, relax on a ride back to the port, where your tour finishes with a drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shorex Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 1 Day Imperial Saint Petersburg Highlights Tour Visas Included.