2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Secure your ticket in advance and visit the World Golf Hall of Fame and Museum. Learn the story of its 155 members and the history of the game as you explore the space and displays of over 4,000 pieces of memorabilia. Admission to an 18-hole natural grass putting course is included with your ticket.
- Secure your ticket in advance
- Explore the museum at your own pace
- Test your skills on an 18-hole natural grass putting course
- Family-friendly excursion
Saved to wishlist!
One shot on the Challenge Hole
Hotel pickup and drop-off
IMAX Theater: Documentary Film - $8.50 Adult, $7.50 Student, $6.50 Child; Hollywood Film - $14 Adult, $13 Student, $11 Child
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Monday thru Saturday: 10am-6pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No food and drink allowed inside the museum
- There is a bus drop off in the Slammer & Squire parking lot adjacent to the museum, and parking across the street from the PGA Tour Entertainment
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY World Golf Hall of Fame
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during World Golf Hall of Fame and Museum General Admission in St. Augustine?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during World Golf Hall of Fame and Museum General Admission in St. Augustine?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during World Golf Hall of Fame and Museum General Admission in St. Augustine?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during World Golf Hall of Fame and Museum General Admission in St. Augustine?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
World Golf Hall of Fame and Museum General Admission in St. Augustine
2 to 3 hours
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesSt AugustineAttractions & Museums - FloridaMuseum Tickets & Passes - FloridaAttractions & Museums - JacksonvilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - JacksonvilleAttractions & Museums - Daytona BeachMuseum Tickets & Passes - Daytona BeachCategory
World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX TheaterSt. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological ParkFather Miguel O'Reilly House MuseumMedieval Torture MuseumWorld Golf Hall of FameMarineland Dolphin AdventurePotter's Wax MuseumMission Nombre de DiosGovernor's House Cultural Center and MuseumMicro Masterpieces Art GallerySt. Augustine Old JailOldest Wooden School HouseGonzález-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex) Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. AugustineMemorial Presbyterian ChurchOld Florida MuseumColonial QuarterSpanish Military Hospital MuseumFort Matanzas National MonumentSt. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum