- Maximum photo opportunities around St Augustine
- Transport by electric vehicle means less time walking
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private tour with a maximum of six people
Departure & Return
Pickup is in the rear (southern) parking lot of the Lightner Museum. The parking lot has a with a fountain a statue that looks similar to the Statue of Liberty. As we do not have a physical location, there is no signage for the company, but you can wait on the benches near the fountain.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY St. Augustine Gold Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "He did a wonderful job and I definitely recommend this small private tour!" See review