- Full-day island and cave hopping RIB cruise from Split
- See the turquoise waters of the Blue Cave and, if weather permits, Monk Seal Cave
- Pass by the Green Cave, and swim, snorkel, or sunbathe at the Blue Lagoon
- Enjoy free time at Hvar Town
- Entrance fees to Blue Cave and use of snorkeling equipment included
- Small group of 12 travelers per boat or fewer
Departure & Return
Departure & return Point: Trumbićeva obala 10 (agency office)
What To Expect
Continue your tour heading to Hvar Island. Dock at Hvar Town and get time to explore independently, perhaps visiting the medieval fortress or dipping into the shops and coffee houses along the pretty streets.
Arrive and sail into the Blue Cave. Marvel at the piercing blue hues of the water caused by sunlight bouncing off the limestone bottom, and then check out other caves like the Monk Seal Cave.
Then pass by the Green Cave on Ravnik Island. The waters inside the cave are cast emerald due to the reflected sunlight.
Next, cruise to the Blue Lagoon on Budikovac Island. Drop anchor in the turquoise shallows, and enjoy free time to go ashore or enjoy the waters. Take a swim or snorkel, laze on the beach, or stroll on the pretty island. Then Budikovac island.
Cut through the waves on your speedboat, powered by a 300 horsepower engine, and head southwest to the Blue Cave on Bisevo Island. Watch for dolphins and sea turtles, and hear about the Adriatic coast, and its flora and fauna, from your skipper.
Itinerary can be adjusted in case of adverse weather conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for participants with serious back problems
- Please bring towel, swimsuit, hat, sunglasses, suncream ,
- Wind jacket recommendable for cloudy or windy weather
- Suspension seats (3 per boat) available on request for reservation (back/neck/knee problems)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Waterworld Croatia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Early morning required, but well worth it to avoid lines at Blue Cave." See review
- "The longest you are on the boat for is about an hour and 15 minutes at the start but this passes quickly as it's such a thrill." See review
- "Also I would recommend to bring your own snacks so if you dont want the sandwich at the Bach you dont go hungry." See review