3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
On this self-guided two-night/three-day tour, cycle through the vineyards and rolling Australian countryside of Clare Valley without the hassle of a group of strangers holding you up or rushing you through your tour. Ride along the Riesling Rail Trail, a trail designed for experienced riders and non-riders alike, visiting a range of local cellar doors and sampling their wares. This leisurely excursion from Adelaide also includes a range of complimentary gourmet meals, making it a well-rounded way to experience the tastes of the Valley.
- Accommodation provided in Auburn and Clare Valley as part of your tour package
- Bring your own bicycle and helmet or hire them for an extra fee
- Tasting fees are covered, but bring your own water
- Luggage transport is provided if required
Saved to wishlist!
1 x night accommodation in Auburn twin share (comfortable 3 star)
1 x night accommodation in Clare (4 star)
Up to 5 cellar door winery visits with all tasting fees included
Collection and transport of all your purchases and luggage
Transport to and from Auburn
Bike & helmet (can be hired at additional fee or BYO)
Departure & Return
Auburn SA 5451, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour de Vines
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Night Self-Guided Clare Valley Vineyards Trail Bike Tour from Auburn?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Night Self-Guided Clare Valley Vineyards Trail Bike Tour from Auburn?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Night Self-Guided Clare Valley Vineyards Trail Bike Tour from Auburn?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsMulti-day ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSouth AustraliaFood Tours - AdelaideDining Experiences - AdelaideWine Tastings - AdelaideMulti-day Tours - AdelaideMountain Bike Tours - AdelaideFood Tours - VictoriaDining Experiences - VictoriaWine Tastings - VictoriaMulti-day Tours - VictoriaMountain Bike Tours - VictoriaFood Tours - TasmaniaDining Experiences - TasmaniaWine Tastings - TasmaniaMulti-day Tours - TasmaniaMountain Bike Tours - TasmaniaCategory
Monarto ZooHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor CentreRundle MallGlenelg TramAdelaide Central MarketGlen-Forest Tourist ParkPenfolds Magill EstateSeppeltsfield WinesNational Wine Centre of AustraliaNorth TerraceSt. Peter's Cathedral, AdelaideWaterfall GullyBarossa ChateauSouth Australian MuseumEmu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil DistilleryNgaut Ngaut Conservation ParkVictoria SquareClifford’s Honey FarmFleurieu PeninsulaHenley Beach