- Half-day morning tour of Singapore Zoo with optional breakfast with orangutans
- Explore Singapore Zoo's landscaped gardens by tram and hear commentary on a variety of animals
- Enjoy an international buffet breakfast at the Singapore Zoo’s Ah Meng Restaurant (if upgrade selected)
- Learn about the world’s first free-ranging orangutan habitat, and have your photo taken with them (if upgrade selected)
- Air-conditioned hotel transport included across the island to Mandai
Departure & Return
Level 1 Hotel Lobby, Tour East Tour Lounge
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
When it’s time for your guided zoo tour, hop aboard an open-air tram for a journey around the zoo’s open habitats, specially designed to imitate natural wildlife environments, from the rain forests of Southeast Asia to the foothills of the Himalayas. While large animals like elephants and zebras roam a safe distance from your tram, there are other animals who may come right up to you as you ride along. There are also stops where you can hop out of the tram to walk.
During your tour, learn about the various species at the zoo from your knowledgeable guide. The goal of the Singapore Zoo is that by the time you leave, you have a new appreciation for and wonder of the planet’s fascinating creatures and their delicate habitats.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. Assistance will be required by carer/companion during the tram ride. There is a compartment to store the wheelchair during the tram-ride. The passenger will need to be carried by their carer/companion to the tram seat
- Vegetarian option is available at buffet
- Please note: Breakfast with Orangutans is not included unless the option "Breakfast w/ Orangutans & Tour" is selected upon booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour duration includes travelling time to and from the attraction.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East - Singapore
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There is a tram that takes you around the zoo, so you can get off at each section, see the animals and then get back on the tram to the next section." See review
- "It was suggested by the tour guide not to rush to line up for photos with the animals which was good advice." See review
- "You can access the zoo after which is fantastic but is rushed so if you really want to stay and enjoy it I recommend getting own transport back - there is some cheap options." See review