4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Dragon boat ride
English speaking guide
Hotel pickup & drop off,
Local Visit Fees
Soft drink and cold beverage
Stylish jeep & fuel
Water & snacks,
Entrance to the Angkor Archeological Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
16 Bamboo street, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, sunglasses and pants and shorts must be at least knee length long in order to be permitted entry into the temples
- Know before you go
- Our driver will pick you up from 2.30 PM from your hotel and you will return around 7 PM
- The roads taken on this tour will be a mix of tarmac and dirt paths throughout Angkor park
- We require a min of 2 people to depart. As a single traveller, you can join an existing tour - this can be confirmed by inquiry only.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours By Jeeps
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Angkor Sunset & Boat Ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Angkor Sunset & Boat Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Angkor Sunset & Boat Ride?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Angkor Sunset & Boat Ride
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportAngkor WatSiem ReapTransportation Services - Angkor WatTransportation Services - Phnom PenhTransportation Services - Ko ChangCategory
Kampong Phluk Tours & TicketsAngkor Night Market Tours & TicketsWat Preah Prom Rath Tours & TicketsWar Museum Cambodia Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Art Center Tours & TicketsPhnom Kulen National Park Tours & TicketsCambodia Landmine Museum Tours & TicketsAngkor National Museum Tours & TicketsWat Athvea Tours & TicketsAngkor Village Apsara Theatre Tours & Tickets