- Bukit Peninsula evening tour
- See the sun set over the Indian Ocean from Uluwatu Temple, perched on a picturesque cliff
- Watch the graceful movements of Balinese dancers during a traditional Kecak performance
- Take part in a beachside BBQ dinner in Jimbaran Bay
- Round-trip transport included from Kuta, Sanur, and Nusa Dua area hotels
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
As the sun sets, enjoy the stunning ocean views and watch a performance of kecak, with traditional Balinese dancing and chanting around a fire. When the dance is over, head to Jimbaran Bay, where a wide stretch of white-sand beach is the setting for your seafood barbecue dinner under the night sky. Indulge in grilled fish, prawns, clams and squid, served with spinach, rice and a spicy Indonesian sauce called sambal.
After dinner, your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surcharge applicable for other Foreign Speaking Licensed Guide
- Half Day Tour: USD 5 Per Person
- Full Day Tour: USD 6 Per tour Per Person
- Surcharge for F.S.G. may not applicable for certain foreign language, please reconfirm during making booking
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Uluwatu Sunset Kecak Dance & Jimbaran Seafood Dinner.