Are you interested in?
373 Tours & Activities
611 Tours & Activities
1332 Tours & Activities
11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Speaking Driver
2 Hours Rafting in Ayung River with Professional River Rafting Guide
Safety Approved Equipment, Lockers, Towels, Shower, and Changing Room
All Entrance Ticket
Tax and Services
Souvenir of Photo or Video (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Full Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ubud White Water Rafting and Kintamani Volcano Full Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ubud White Water Rafting and Kintamani Volcano Full Day Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ubud White Water Rafting and Kintamani Volcano Full Day Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68863P74
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesExtremeWater ToursUnderground Tours Ports of Call ToursFloat Trips Full-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliAudio Guides - BaliExtreme - BaliWater Tours - BaliUnderground Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFloat Trips - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaAudio Guides - KutaExtreme - KutaWater Tours - KutaUnderground Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFloat Trips - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranUnderground Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFloat Trips - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory