Are you interested in?
611 Tours & Activities
Telaga Waja River Tours
64 Tours & Activities
1332 Tours & Activities
11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
On this private tour, enjoy a full day of activities in the heart of the Ubud region without the unpredictability of a large tour group. Travel around Ubud with your private guide at the pace that you set. Start the day with a thrilling white water rafting experience on the Telaga Waja River. Afterward, head to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary and meet the resident macaques, then venture over to the Ubud Palace, a 19th-century relic with impeccably-preserved, historic Balinese buildings and gardens.
- Pick up some souvenirs at the Ubud Art Market, full of unique handicrafts
- Stop for a complimentary buffet lunch, with vegetarian options available
- Safety first: raft the Grade II-IV rapids of Telaga Waja with a professional guide
- Pick-ups available from a range of locations, including Ngurah Rai Airport
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Speaking Driver
3 Hours Rafting in Telaga Waja River with Professional River Rafting Guide
Safety Approved Equipment, Towels, Shower, and Changing Room
All Entrance Ticket
Rafting Insurance, Tax and Services
Souvenir of Photo or Video (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 6 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 65 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Rafting Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Telaga Waja White Water Rafting and Ubud Art Village Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Telaga Waja White Water Rafting and Ubud Art Village Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Telaga Waja White Water Rafting and Ubud Art Village Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 67379P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursWater ToursFloat Trips Plantation ToursFood ToursStand Up PaddleboardingSporting EventsAudio GuidesExtremeUnderground Tours MarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliWater Tours - BaliFloat Trips - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliFood Tours - BaliStand Up Paddleboarding - BaliSporting Events - BaliAudio Guides - BaliExtreme - BaliUnderground Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaWater Tours - KutaFloat Trips - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaFood Tours - KutaStand Up Paddleboarding - KutaSporting Events - KutaAudio Guides - KutaExtreme - KutaUnderground Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranFloat Trips - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranStand Up Paddleboarding - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranUnderground Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory