- Enjoy a full-day tour exploring the countryside and beaches of Bali's North Coast
- Explore the towns of Singaraja, Lovina, and the mountain resort of Bedugul
- Experience Balinese culture
- Walk through tropical rain forests and waterfalls
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from selected areas
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Start your trip with pickup from your Bali hotel in the morning (selected hotels). Your tour operator confirms the exact timing when booking. Then head through Bali's Central Mountains towards the island's northern coast, watching as the plant life transitions into lush farm fields of cabbage, potatoes, and maize. Along the way, stop by Candi Kuning, a flower and fruit market, where you can admire the exotic orchids, colorful roses and delicious strawberries for sale by local vendors.
Head next to Bedugul, an mountain resort situated 2,700 feet (850m) above sea level. Check out Lake Beratan, which lies in the crater left behind by the now-extinct Mount Batukaru, and visit the lake's beautiful temple, used by the locals to honor the goddess who supposedly inhabits this body of water.
Afterward, head up to Munduk Village and see the majestic twin lakes. Continue along the coast of Lovina, passing the famous black sand beach and stopping for lunch (own expense). Then explore the old town of Singaraja, Bali's former capital.
Top off the day with a stop at a rainforest, where you walk to Gigit Waterfall. Your tour concludes with a scenic drive back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff